Friday, July 25, 2008

Pioneer Picnic

Jacob Jensen protected all of these pioneer girls w/ his rifle. He's an excellent shot.

Morgan and Macie were cousins who crossed the plains together.


These pioneers know how to have a good time.

Good clean fun!!


The cutest baby on the trail. Good going Bethany and Josh!

Our ward pioneer picnic was a great time. I never knew I could spit a watermelon seed so far. The food was great and the games and conversation were even better! Steph we still need to have a stick pull re-match. I love getting together and playing games and just having fun as friends. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. We love you all. Kris your final ward party went out w/ a bang. Good going girl! Kate you should be happy now because I added some new posts. Just remember I have a good excuse to be a little behind. In case our out of town friends and family don't know I was called as Relief Society Pres. a few weeks ago. I know go figure. I guess their first choices said no. I can say that I do have a deep love for the sisters in our ward. Thanks Kate for being my counselor and supporting me in this calling and thanks Rachael for being a great compassionate service leader, and thanks Kim for taking on Enrichment Night. You guys are the best!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congratulations and condolences all in one breath. We'll have to swap stories and ideas. The sisters in Crawfordsville are lucky to have to serving them.