2 days ago
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Chicken Pox
We are almost out of quarantine now. Last Wednesday Briley had an itchy bump on her abdomen. I thought it was a bug bite or something and didn't think much about it. The next morning she got another bump on her abdomen and it looked like the chicken pox. Well Even though all 3 of our kids got vaccinated, all 3 of our kids got the chicken pox. We went to the doctor on Monday and they just verified what I already knew. They all 3 have the pox. Briley got 3, Hadyn got 1, and Macie got 4. They feel totally fine but we have been quarantined to our home to prevent spreading these to all of our friends and family. Briley and Hadyn are no longer contagious tomorrow. However, Macie still has a couple of days to go. I guess I'm still glad that we got the vaccine because it prevented them from getting a horrible case. A few bumps are no big deal. They just miss hanging out w/ all of their friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah, we missed you guys yesterday! It was pretty quiet! Glad it is almost over!
No fun. I'm not sure the chicken pox shot is all it's cracked up to be. Hope you all feel better soon.
Post a Comment