The 2nd of 3 white dresses.
Today Hadyn is 8 and was baptized. I can't believe I have 2 girls who are baptized. Kirk's family all came to C-ville for church. Then we came back to our house for some awesome coney dogs. We celebrated w/ gifts and birthday cake. Then we went to the church for Hadyn's baptism. She looked so sweet in her white dress. There was a terrific turn out. It looked like sacrament meeting. Thanks family and friends. As soon as Hadyn found out that her birthday would be on Sunday she knew that she wanted to be baptized on her birthday. The talks were nice and there was beautiful music by the primary children. Thanks Heather. Following her baptism we invited everyone back to our house for cookies and hanging out. It was a great day and I hope that Hadyn will look back and have many fond memories. Hadyn we love you and are so proud of your desire to choose the right. 2 down and 1 to go. I can't believe it!! I'm too young for this. lol.

2 comments:
A great big congratulations to Hadyn. You look beautiful in your white dress. But I can't even believe that you're old enough to be baptized. That makes your mom and dad super old.
Candy, Briley is going to pass you by in height before you know it--holy cow.
Congrats Hadyn!! I am glad we were able to share your special day with you. You are such a sweet girl and a great example to Kyler.
And Candy, you have never in your life looked fat!!
Post a Comment