3 days ago
Friday, April 18, 2008
Earthquake
Holy cow our whole house is awake!! The shaking of a 5.4 earthquake woke up our whole house. Kirk and I woke up to the whole house shaking. Our bed would not stop vibrating. That was the 1st earthquake that I have ever felt. Briley is excited to go to school and talk about the earthquake with her class. They are saying on the news that it was felt all over the state and including Wisconsin. Hadyn and Macie are watching the news to see what the heck is going on here. We are all ok and snuggled tightly in my bed. We'll have to go downstairs and see what fell off the walls. 5.4 is pretty substantial for here. Kevin and Erin did you guys feel the quake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It shook the house so much that Carter fell out of bed!! No joke!
You are all smarter than I am. I picked him up off of the floor and went back to bed. I thought that it was just storming again. Who would have thought it was an earthquake??
I definitly felt it. I woke up and thouhgt that I was having a sesure.Dad came downstairs to check on us. When Hadyn heard me,she started to cry. We went upstairs and Macie pointed to her room and said,"My room almost shakin." It was so cute and hilarious.
briley
Post a Comment