2 days ago
Monday, April 21, 2008
Another Quake
Last night I awoke again to our room shaking. This a.m. the news said that we had another after-shock. a 4.5. The night after the 1st quake we just happened to be reading in 2Nephi about the curse on the Lamanites skin and how the Lord sends earthquakes and storms to remind the wicked to repent. Hadyn said" we felt the earthquake so we better repent." I explained to her how it could be other people who are doing wicked things. She said "they better repent because I don't like these earthquakes." What perfect timing. It's always amazing how the scriptures fit in w/our everyday life. I am grateful for gentle reminders to be righteous and to be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so funny what Hadyn said! But it's true - a great teaching experience!
I felt another aftershock Monday morning too. No one else I have talked to felt it, so I am glad I am not just crazy :) I checked online and saw that there had been two. I actually didnt feel the one at 12:30ish that was a 4.5, but I did feel a smaller one later at about 2:30 am and i saw online that it was a 2.2. Crazy!! Thats funny what Hadyn said. She is such a clever girl!
Post a Comment