Hadyn is so excited that she got to be the smile of the day for The Paper of Montgomery Co. Her piano teacher started working for The Paper and asked if she could use her pic. She is now a celebrity. She is quite pleased. Thanks Kailee for making her feel like a star.
3 days ago

4 comments:
Hadyn looks beautiful. We love her smile too. Can't wait to see you! love, Dana
Hadyn is such a sweet girl :) Her smile is a great one for the smile of the day! Its so contagious. I am so excited that you have a blog. Its fun to be able to see what you guys are up to :)
So fun! And in color too! What day was it in? I don't usually read the entire paper, so I miss the Smile of the Day sometimes. It's kind of funny b/c Tom Swinford was in the Community Profile this week and Joyce Taylor and Ruth Leaming were the question of the day. Does Kailee have anything to do with all that? ;) I'm sure Hadyn was estatic. I know Tyler and Morgan were when they were the smile of the day!
Hadyn you're beaaaautiful!
Post a Comment