Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny Macie

Everyone who knows Macie knows that she is soo funny. She just says whatever she is thinking. So yesterday I was explaining St. Patrick's Day to her. I told her you have to wear green so that you don't get pinched. She said "what is pinched?" I thought it was funny that she didn't know about a pinch. She thought about it and then about 15 min. later she said "When is St. Macie's Day?" She was so serious. I thought she had forgotten all about it until just a few minutes ago when she said "on St. Macie's Day you have to wear purple or you will get pinched. Except for daddy he can wear blue." She's a nut. For those of you who haven't heard the story of the JC Penney dressing room here goes another funny Macie story. We were in the changing room when out of the blue Macie said "They sure have a lot of hookers in this store." Me- "what did you say?" Macie- "They sure have a lot of hookers in this store." Me- "What are you talking about?" Macie picks up a blouse points at the hanger and says "Hookers, this store sure has a lot of them. " I still crack up just thinking about her innocent little face. Someone said she probably learned that word from her dad. haha.

3 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Macie is so cute. Let us know when it's St Macie's day and we'll all wear purple. That would be fun for her birthday!

Kris said...

Macie is a hoot! She must get her wittiness from her mom! ;)

Kelly Allen said...

Oh Macie! I can't wait for funny little stories to share with everyone. Kids are sooo awesome! I can so see her saying those things.