Friday, December 12, 2008

12 days of Christmas

Kate and I have adopted a family this Christmas. Our family did our first secret drop last night. It's so fun to do secret service as a family and it's really fun since we're doing it w/ another family this year. Kate and I have devised a plan to leave treats and gift cards and small gifts everyday until Christmas for this family. Kate and I are having fun planning our drops and coming up w/different fun ideas. Kate is such a good friend to do this for this family that she knows. She always keeps me grounded and in check. She is so thoughtful and caring. Macie loves Kate. She always gets excited when she stops by for a visit. You rock Kate! We love you and your family! Now if you could just get your husband to move back home you would be set. lol. (Her husband has been in the hospital for about 6wks and will be home soon. Yeah Norm!!
I know,she herself has a husband in the hospital and she's doing all of this great service! She'll get mad and say that I laid it on too thick. I just really appreciate her and our friendship. So here is to fun and anonymous Christmas service.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kate is awesome! I learn so much from her.