Macie had a Princess Tea Party for her 4th Birthday
They sipped pink lemonade and ate little snacks and tiny flower shaped cheese sandwiches
Ady, Macie and her cousin AlexisThat was lucky since we're living the bishop's challenge of living on our food storage for 2weeks.
I don't like to make homemade cake. I didn't have a cake mix on hand. We only have cake
for birthdays. Thank goodness our 2wks are almost done. We have plenty of food, I just miss
certain luxuries like fresh eggs and skim milk.
I can't believe that our baby is four. She is such a little sweetie. She is almost always agreeable
and happy. We love her cute curly hair and her skinny long feet. She is a good girl.
She loves Primary and playing with her friends. We love you Macie. We thank Heavenly Father
for adding you to our family. You have such a sweet spirit.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Macie! I hope you had a nice time at your party. Ady sure had a great time! You are a sweet girl and a good friend :)
Happy birthday. What a cutie! Those girls were all babies when we left. Now they're growing up. What's up with that?
Morgan loved having a tea party for your birthday! We're so glad you live close by for Morgan to play with!
Macie, Alexis loved your party so much that she has asked for a tea set for her birthday.
Post a Comment