


Bye to our pet and friend Skittles. He had out grown his tank and it was time to take him home. He was so excited to swim in the creek and climb on the rocks. The girls have loved having him the past few years. It was hard to say good bye. We loved spending the afternoon together. The warm weather and the beautiful scenery. Kirk taught us how to pick the perfect skipping rocks. He also showed us the correct way to throw the rock and put a special spin on it. He can skip a rock about 7 times all the way across the creek. Pretty impressive. What a blessing to create these special family memories.

4 comments:
I love enjoying the outdoors! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Where did you get in at? We went for a walk this evening, but Kent slept most of the afternoon. He started feeling like he had some kind of bug yesterday, so he needed the rest. A pretty lazy Sunday! But those are nice to have every once in a while!
Since when did Briley get so tall? I thought it was you in those pictures at first, then I realized it was your little girl. I can't even believe how much she's grown up since we last saw you guys.
Aww... We'll miss you skittles!
We wave to Skittles every time we cross the bridge!
Post a Comment